Found Hiawatha on another continent... sigh...

Theruss

Warlord
Playing as Austria on a Emperor large continents map. I send a spy to Hiawatha's Capital, as of course he is the tech leader. Then I see his city screen! :eek::cry:

Attachments

• 2013-11-14_00002.jpg
    2013-11-14_00002.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 746
But thats good! With so many wonders, he probably didn't expand at all and only has a tiny empire! Should be easy to conquer! :)

Although, Great Wall AND Himeji Castle...hmmm...

Even a human player could easily get similar results with a Salt start like that. But the devs apparently don't see how overpowered Salt is.

Even a human player could easily get similar results with a Salt start like that. But the devs apparently don't see how overpowered Salt is.

Why is it OP?

You will need bombers, or even better, nukes. Nukes are always good for situations like this. You only need a couple of nukes, a few bombers and a paratrooper. Just nuke the capital twice, so its power goes down a bit, mix in some bombers to make it go down to 0, then have a stroll in with your paratrooper to conquer it. Done in 2 turns.

Could be worse, could have been Ramses with a desert hills start. He gets DF, Petra, and rushes his neighbor with chariot archers to become an unstoppable conquering, wonder hogging, Islam-powered settler pooping monster. I've seen it.

OT, but on ancient Egypt+Islam, I really hate how favored religion is the one that is popular in the nation today, rather than when the leader was in power. Ancient Greek and Norse and Egyptian religions should be added at least. Oh, but they had to make 3 different flavors of Jesus because of that one psychotic person who complained that not being the lord of Christendom every game made it unplayable.

Top Bottom