Found Me a 90s Box

Zardnaar

Deity
Sega Megadrive or Genesis as the barbarians call it.
IMG_20200128_101432.jpg

Remember when EA didn't suck and made fun original titles? I do!!!!

IMG_20200128_103106.jpg

Strategy games. Herzog Zwei first RTS game, not Dune.

IMG_20200128_102358.jpg

RPGs, Shining series and Phantasty Star.

IMG_20200128_102655.jpg

Weird. About 3 days ago my friend send me a photo of an old Mega Drive he'd dug out of his attic. Maybe their Skynet chips have finally been activated and they're taking over the minds of people nearby.

Cool ! :D

To tell the truth I haven't played much on Sega console and all those titles look unfamiliar to me. Except for Mario and Mortal Kombat of course :) I used to play my pads to death on SNES with MK 2 and Mario ^^ I dabbled in Super Metroid too.

It is very cool thing that You found this treasure trove. Are You gonna play it ? ;)

Cool ! :D

To tell the truth I haven't played much on Sega console and all those titles look unfamiliar to me. Except for Mario and Mortal Kombat of course :) I used to play my pads to death on SNES with MK 2 and Mario ^^ I dabbled in Super Metroid too.

It is very cool thing that You found this treasure trove. Are You gonna play it ? ;)

Have to find the Megadrive. It's around somewhere, power cords could be difficult to find.
I have a boxed NES.

If you like puzzle games, Klax and Zoom! are great additions to your library. Klax is a little more akin to Tetris, Zoom! being kind of a puzzle-action combination not unlike Qbert.

Good luck getting Mario 3 to run on your Sega though! Who would have thought in the ‘90s that Sega would be making Nintendo games? For you youngins, it would be like the Gulf War except America goes into Iraq to rescue Saddam Hussein.

If you like puzzle games, Klax and Zoom! are great additions to your library. Klax is a little more akin to Tetris, Zoom! being kind of a puzzle-action combination not unlike Qbert.

Good luck getting Mario 3 to run on your Sega though! Who would have thought in the ‘90s that Sega would be making Nintendo games? For you youngins, it would be like the Gulf War except America goes into Iraq to rescue Saddam Hussein.

Yeah I found a couple of boxes with instructions Zelda 2 in the box along with Mario.

Boxed NES is in the closet.

Not a massive Zelda fan, I own some but Nintendo never really caught on here.

Top Bottom