Hello

Patch 1.22 german
demigod
Korea
archipelago
standard mapsize
rest was random

I got this (attached screenshot)

it happened when a pirateship from another civ destroyed my curragh (it was no barbarian ship but because I use the german version of c3c I don't know the name of the unit:p )

the curragh was fortified for ages before getting destroyed so its field of view extended and this extention did not get deleted when the curragh got destroyed

When I went there with another ship later and saw the same fields again and afterwards sailed away there was fog of war again on these fields...

I didn't try to reproduze the bug but i also have a save and I think I also got the start save...

I also didn't got it from the beginning that the curragh got destroyed and i just saw it in between turn so I guess this would have stayed forever if i didn't went there again...

PS: I checked the other threads for this bug but I didn't found anything so I hope the bug is realy news to you.

Attachments

• fow-bug.jpg
    fow-bug.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 143
Do you have a save, too?

yes i do

i also got an earlier save from 1300ad but i dont have any cruisers in that time so i took the one from 1395 for you so you can go there with one cruiser (one is a bit south of the buggy tiles)

the tiles are between the green and red civilization

Top Bottom