v94 Rome

OzzyKP

Emperor
Hey all! I went and bought the DLCs I was missing and finally booted up my first game of the mod. I think I did something wrong.

During the autoplay I saw a button that let me watch the autoplay. That was super neat to see how everyone else was doing, but once I started playing the map was still completely revealed. I don't see how to restore the fog of war. The interface is a bit buggy too, sometimes I can't see the unit icons and even the mini-map & buttons in the lower right disappeared at one point.

Also, I don't know if this is a Civ5 rule, a Rhye's rule, or a bug, but I can move my military units on the same tile as my workers, but not my settlers.

I think I'll start a new game and not peek at the autoplay this time.

Game 2, I didn't peek at the autoplay, but the game started with Syracuse and Melpum founded, but neither flipped to me. During game 1 there was a Greek city in southern Italy that flipped and so did a city state in Mediolanum.

Last edited:
I don't see how to restore the fog of war.
You can't. don't click the button if you intend to play normally, it's only for debug

Also, I don't know if this is a Civ5 rule, a Rhye's rule, or a bug, but I can move my military units on the same tile as my workers, but not my settlers.
it will be fixed in next version

the game started with Syracuse and Melpum founded, but neither flipped to me.
could you provide a screenshot?

the flip zone is this one:
1699404500146.png

Top Bottom