SPEED=Quick
WORLD=Cylindrical
RESOURCES=Balanced

Options Checked
1. No Tech Trading
2. No Goody Huts
3. No Events
All Victories and Normal Barbs

Must sign up at http://pbemtracker.com/ for game tracking.

Those who wish to play a like style game please note that I chose Standard size map to spread us out some which worked well in test. I did discover a couple of oddities; It is a lot of tiny isles with "W" and other snake like islands mixed in. Oil I have only seen available in the water. Plastics Tech must be researched and Platforms built to access oil. The barbs are mostly galleys though as the game progresses the open areas do develop a few barb cities. There is No Marble in Balanced.

I have initiated the game. I am HC of the Inca. When all have signed up I will put the game on tracker. GoodLuck :thumbsup:

I sent the 1st turn to Mikeyia and await its return and need to know which Leader that each of you got to start the Tracker.

OK, sorry for the delay guys. I've just realised that Ruff changed his Leader name and so when I upload to the tracker it doesn't work.

Chas, you need to change his name in the tracker to "Luff_Hi"...

I received the notification of my turn but no save was attached. The file that is on the site is for 0880. Can I get this manually sent please?

Mikeya, can you resend? The game cant be played.. Its like its not really my turn, so I think you have to replay it.

Hey guys, I'm off on Holiday on Tuesday and won't be back until 19th. I can look for a sub if you want, but would really prefer not to. How does a 10-day break sound?

Dreylin.

Game is still FRESH :) - no obvious winner ;), sure I'm OK with that. Give me more time for the yard! :lol:

FRESH_2011_AD-0880_to_Mikeyia via PBEM Tracker

UPDATE BUMP

Dreylin's turn in 1340 AD with 5 players, present rank is:

1. Dreylin
2. Ruff
3. Chasbolt
4. Mikeyia
5. Bjarkekr

FRESH_2011_AD-1640_to_Mikeyia.CivBeyondSwordSave

1. Dreylin
2. Chasbolt
3. Ruff
4. Mikeyia
5. Bjarkekr:assimilate:

Hey guys,

My play schedule is going to be a bit more erratic from now, since my Wife just gave birth to or first baby! :D

Going to be busier (and more tired) for a while!

Dreylin.

My play schedule is going to be a bit more erratic from now, since my Wife just gave birth to or first baby! :D
Congratulations to both of you.

Top Bottom