[FULL] Putmalk's Mesopotamia

well I'm not totally positive that did the trick, since I tried to twick some other files as well, but I think in the end I put back everything except the language.
Oddly enough though I still can't play the base mod. It seems the game will not load most of the files that are supposed to be loaded on activation in the modinfo file, instead it will load those with the import attribute set. I tried to set them all to import but it didn't work.

well I'm not totally positive that did the trick, since I tried to twick some other files as well, but I think in the end I put back everything except the language.
Oddly enough though I still can't play the base mod. It seems the game will not load most of the files that are supposed to be loaded on activation in the modinfo file, instead it will load those with the import attribute set. I tried to set them all to import but it didn't work.

This is an odd error, as all files should be loading on mod activation.

There's a mod checklist somewhere here, I'll see if I can find it. Since I definitely can't replicate this issue on my computer, and others don't seem to have that issue, it has to be on your end.

Check out this checklist and follow the steps, and then come back to me.

If anything you may have to redownload the mod.

Yah. It's only that I actually read the civilopedia entry before I built it. Doesn't bug me, it was just a funny feeling. ^^

Edit: hm... 2nd game, now as hittites: iron revealed and theres only one in minor asia and one to the extreme east as far as the map's revealed right now (upper third) :eek: crashed when I closed the window to look at the (bad) screenshot, so I will upload one (or a savegame) as soon as I play again. Iron's been really scarce these first games. Maybe it's just bad luck... (Can you raise the probability of iron sources while limiting their units? E.g. there are more tiles with iron in it but only with 1-2 units of iron per tile?)

Just DL'ed Mod and Scenario today, hoping for some ... ancient fun. ;)

Playing Egypt, there is some "team 9" in Civs list. Is that intentional?

Attachments

• team9.jpg
    team9.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 210
Just DL'ed Mod and Scenario today, hoping for some ... ancient fun. ;)

Playing Egypt, there is some "team 9" in Civs list. Is that intentional?

No. I think that's Lydia.

It's some dumb worldbuilder bug.

Ah! I see. This happens if team numbers are missing? In your map no team 4(?) was there and team ... 10(?) or so was missing as well in Citystates. I changed it on that map, an sorted all teams new from 1 to 18 (including CS) - now this runs fine. :)

Ah! I see. This happens if team numbers are missing? In your map no team 4(?) was there and team ... 10(?) or so was missing as well in Citystates. I changed it on that map, an sorted all teams new from 1 to 18 (including CS) - now this runs fine. :)

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks. Next update will include the fixes.

Hm. This is wierd. Thanks for alerting me to the problem.

Did the Ancient World link fail as well?

EDIT: Okay, I uploaded the scenario successfully to civfanatics. Here is the link:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17899

Ancient World has been changed to a mediafire link. Let me know ASAP if that works. I'll try again to upload to civfanatics.

Sorry to report this, but as I am excited to play your scenario, would you be able to update the link?

Top Bottom