Funniest thing for quite a while...

polymath

Tleilaxu Mentat
I don't know if this has been shown here before - if not it should have been. You'll probably need broadband for this clip, but it is so worth it. It's a total Bush-bash and it is ultra funny. Enjoy:
http://www.bushyoga.com/movie.htm

(Chris Morris, who made the clip, is the brains behind The Day Today, also ultra funny, typical quote:
"Just time for a quick look at tomorrow's headlines... Today, 'You could blow notes across the holes in his head says Sinatra doc', the Herald Tribune go with 'Boiled dog could do maths claims experimenter', the European, 'Elastic song strangles Hucknall', the Daily Telegraph and other broadsheets feature tabs down the sides for ease of turning the pages, and the Independent go with 'Portillo's face felt like guts says girl'. That's it, just to let you know that police are still looking for the actor Burt Reynolds after he stole a dodgem and drove it out of a fairground in Islington. The 59 year old actor escaped police after a low speed car chase, and was last seen heading north on the M11 near Saffron Walden. Good night.")

I think you'll need QuickTime? Works for me anyway.

I have quicktime, and it still won't work . . . of course, I am using Mozilla . . .

I heard this before. Still funny :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny, funny.
I love it!
One thing to look for, you can see big US political figures in the crowd. I think there was John Kerr, Hilary Clinton, George Tenet, so on. Look for it! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom