G-Major I

Well, thank you very much again!

with this one coming to an end we gonna get another one and always have 2 going now or wait til 2 ends?

dwarrior said:
with this one coming to an end we gonna get another one and always have 2 going now or wait til 2 ends?
We started 2 "early" because I really blew it on picking this one, so we're actually kind of playing it by ear right now. If enough people post/express interest in simultaneous Major's though, it's no trouble at all for us to whip another one up and run it concurrently.:)

I like 2 majors going.

Having a two month period for major Gauntlets seems like a good idea if the maps are always going to be large or huge. With one Major Gaunlet release every month, this implies a one month overlap.

Miraculix said:
Having a two month period for major Gauntlets seems like a good idea if the maps are always going to be large or huge. With one Major Gaunlet release every month, this implies a one month overlap.

well the last one was standard map.. and you still didnt say if you liked having 2 running at the same time or just 1 ;)

dwarrior said:
well the last one was standard map.. and you still didnt say if you liked having 2 running at the same time or just 1 ;)

OK, assuming major gauntlets are going to be on standard, large or huge maps then. Yes, I would like to have two gauntlets running in parallell. Not because I want to have to games going at the same time, but because it is the only way to combine 2 month duration with a 1 month release period.

We're going to keep the dual-major idea in mind, but not do it with this update.

This Gauntlet is concluded. Congratulations to the winners:
Rank Player Date Score
1 Sormr 1640 AD 25852
2 Lexad 1721 AD 78484
3 dwarrior 1869 AD 35898

superslug said:
We're going to keep the dual-major idea in mind, but not do it with this update.

This Gauntlet is concluded. Congratulations to the winners:

it was nice to see i got 3rd... til i checked the complete stats and only 3 submissions were sent in! :cool:

Wow, I got 2nd!!! :D

I thought it was up to today, so I'll send my morning 160X win "just" for HoF.

Top Bottom