G-Minor CCXV

aafritz17

Escaping
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter

While the general Hall of Fame is an ongoing competition, we like to run time-definite competitions between updates that we call Gauntlets. Standard Hall of Fame rules (*) still apply, but any games meeting the settings will be counted towards the Gauntlet.
(*) Please read the >> HOF rules << BEFORE playing!

PLEASE NOTE: There is a specified list of opponents for the gauntlet!
PLEASE NOTE: Option "Complete Kills" must be enabled for this gauntlet!

Settings:
  • Expansion: Brave New World
  • Victory Condition: Domination (though all victory conditions must be enabled)
  • Difficulty: King
  • Map Size: Tiny
  • Map Type: Terra
  • Speed: Marathon
  • Leader: Assyria (Ashurbanipal)
  • Required: Complete Kills
  • Opponents: Must include Byzantium (Theodora), Denmark (Harald), Polynesia (Kamehameha)
  • Version: SV8
  • Date: 1st April to 8th May 2024
The earliest finish date wins, with score as a tiebreaker.

This is April's Minor gauntlet, for which I failed to post a thread. I have opened it through 05/08/24, but I think I might have created a larger problem.

This game has a list of specified opponents, and also requires Complete Kills enabled. I try to always highlight these "irregular" requirements in the opening post (see above), but since there was no thread, there were no highlights. It occurred to me (too late) that somebody might have overlooked those requirements, and thus may have submitted a great game that won't qualify.

If anybody fell into this trap, first, I totally apologize, and second, let me know and I will add enough time to the close so that everyone can participate to their own satisfaction.

Top Bottom