Gaddafi is history! Tripoli is free!

Why would South Africa be helping Gaddafi? I thought that they were still friendly with the UK?

So? Zuma was Gaddafi's buddy.

But they'd have to be idiots to shelter him - don't forget that Gaddafi is now a wanted war crimes suspects. He'd have to hide in a country that doesn't recognize the ICJ.

Also if they try to take off without permission they will probably be forced down by NATO jets.

They'd better be, or the conspiracy theories will never stop.

:popcorn:

Nice premature thread title.

Please explain...

jihad is going on every day everywhere....
it's been almost exactly a hundred years since the commander of the faithful proclaimed a holy war against britain, france, russia, and their allies

only motivating force powerful enough to tie the senussi to the ottomans was holy war

Libyan embassy in Algeria has changed sides and is now supporting the NTC.

Rumor has it that the South African airplanes are to take Gaddafi to Zimbabwe...!?

Most likely Yemen and Syria will follow Libya in revolution, and success in Libya could spark a second wave of revolution in other Arab countries, though Yemen and Syria, and perhaps Palestine if you count it will be the extent.
Don forget Qatar, Oman or even Saudi Arabia (dont see the last one indeed)

Morocco would be nice.

Libya never had a strong Islamic presence.
Modern jihad taking place in Libya cancels that out

It is a tribal country and yes it runs deep.
And that's why we'll be propping up a guy there? Really?

Regarding stay outta our country types, i dont know if that is a fact but Libya had millions of foreigners working there... atleast 1 million egyptians.
Foreign workers are not the same as foreign countries propping up a government,

And since these revolutions are, regardless of what your media might say, a youth movement, I am pretty sure that these people are more western minded than many of the elders.
If anything, they won't want us because of the youth. See Egypt.

Don forget Qatar, Oman or even Saudi Arabia (dont see the last one indeed)

Qatar is a very politically stable country and Oman has promised reforms. If I recall there was an attempt at protest in Saudi Arabia but it was put down very quickly by riot police and no major movements since then have taken place.

Qatar is a very politically stable country and Oman has promised reforms. If I recall there was an attempt at protest in Saudi Arabia but it was put down very quickly by riot police and no major movements since then have taken place.
Sorry i meant Bahrain, not Qatar.

Libyan embassy in Algeria has changed sides and is now supporting the NTC.

Rumor has it that the South African airplanes are to take Gaddafi to Zimbabwe...!?

In that case, NATO should move to protect the people of Zimbabwe from their government too... seeing Mugabe being hanged next to Gaddafi would be even more awesome.

it's been almost exactly a hundred years since the commander of the faithful proclaimed a holy war against britain, france, russia, and their allies

only motivating force powerful enough to tie the senussi to the ottomans was holy war

Hehe and you find that that speaks for deep islamic influence?
that the only thing that could tie them was a holy war?
I think that it speaks for the opposite.
Besides a puppet king was installed afetrwards who definately wasnt very islamic.

Oh, and now taking bets!

Gaddafi:
1. Is dead.
2. Has been captured.
3. Is hiding in Tripoli.
4. Has fled to Algeria.
5. Is fleeing to Zimbabwe.
6. Is fleeing to Angola.
7. Has been abducted by aliens.
8. Any better ideas?

EXTRA-BREAKING NEWS:

Al Arabiya and Sky News reports that Gaddafi has been captured!

Top Bottom