Game is Slow Between turns from the start!

jsweeney

American
Using Vanilla and I start the game on any map with any number of Civs and it takes about 30 seconds between game speeds and it did not do this before i patched it. If you need anything specific just ask

I have noticed this as well!

For me though the middle patch was the worse and the FINAL patch made it sometimes better...I'm guess there must be tons of computer calculation going on in the background, but I bet if some good programmers sat down and fleshed it all out they would see that a lot of the decisions the computer is making over and over don't have to be made as much and processing time could be reduced.

Guess that'll be for civ V

or....Sid Meiers ALPHA CENTARI!!! CMON SID!!! Plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

I have noticed this as well!

For me though the middle patch was the worse and the FINAL patch made it sometimes better...I'm guess there must be tons of computer calculation going on in the background, but I bet if some good programmers sat down and fleshed it all out they would see that a lot of the decisions the computer is making over and over don't have to be made as much and processing time could be reduced.

Guess that'll be for civ V

or....Sid Meiers ALPHA CENTARI!!! CMON SID!!! Plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

I'm thinking perhaps that the programmers that are all about stream-lining and the programmers that are all about graphics and game-play don't always get along too well? =) Just a hunch.

Top Bottom