Game Manual discussion

Pazyryk

Deity
For discussion of the Éa III Sword & Sorcery Game Manual.

This is an evolving document that I change as the game changes or as I find mistakes. It's not 100% correct. Let me know when you see things that are not consistent with what is actually in the game, or things that are not clearly written. Generally, I update this document first as I'm adding new mechanisms or adjusting old ones - and then update help text in-game.

Grey text means planned or not quite working yet (or rarely just ideas that will never materialize).

I'll (sometimes but not always) post here when I make large updates. Don't be surprised though if you see something that looks different today than what you remember from yesterday.

Don't know if it's the right place to ask for clarifications on some rules or if we should start some sort of FAQ.
How exactly is land counted for Cult rituals? Is it 2 tiles from city, 3? When i need x forest/desert does it mean without any resource? I thougt that it does check for 2 rings, but I have a city with 2/3 desert in first 2 rings (if you count land only, i have 2 sea tiles) and the tooltip for ritual of dessication states i have 40% desert. Sometimes i had cities completely surrounded by forests but couldn't make ritual of leaves.

Top Bottom