Game of the Week - Score not appearing

UGG5721

Chieftain
Hey everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the new title. So I just finished game of the week on diety with a space race victory and my name doesn't appear on the leadership boards. :( I finished in 2048 and Elizabeth lauched her ship first but I took over her capital before the date they told me to take it over. Anyone know why it wouldn't appear?

Yea unfortunately I'm having the same issue. On wednesday I did a 3000BC on chieftan and 2500BC on warlord. I have yet to see them appear on the leaderboards though :/

no problems here

*sigh* 2700BC chieftain hasn't appeared yet. Probably never will.

If it doesn't go up I'll post a how-to, to spite the stupid leaderboards lol.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I passed the game again this week on deity in 1982 (economic) and my score still didn't appear. Anyone know what's up with that?

I played an emperor level game yesterday and it hasn't appeared as well.

Sometimes happen. I had a way much better victory the 2nd time that I played in Deity, but it only show the first time that I did. Not a big fan of playing the GOTW more than once, but I was trying to check which score prevail.

"Sometimes happen" isn't even CLOSE to good enough for a game that take 4-6 hours to complete, only for one to find out the game didn't count.

I also have some multiplayer wins that haven't counted towards my record... What's that all about?! :mad:

Yeah this bites, i'm going to play this weeks game, but if it doesn't count then it looks like I'm going back to playing COD.

I've played 3 GotW games and none of them have shown up.

It's very frustrating...

So I think I understand why the scores don't show up. It only records it the first time through. For example I played deity multiply times before I finally passed it and my score didn't show up. However I played through King and Warlord and my score did show up.

This was probably the best way to keep players from replaying GoTW and getting a super high score. Of course nothing stops people from learning the map on a lower difficulty then playing through on a higher one. Oh well, at least my score finally showed up! :king:

So I think I understand why the scores don't show up. It only records it the first time through.

I thought this too however this week, played all the way through on my first game and still no record. It was early Sunday, so there was only 78 games on the leaderboard. I wasn't one of them despite the fact that I had done better than some of the scores that were there.

I'm having the exact same problems with GOTW on PS3 as well. I've beaten it 15+ times over the last 3 weeks and never once has my score come though. I have tried it with 1.0, as well as 1.1, numerous times. There is nothing wrong with my connection and I've been connected to PSN the whole time. Pretty sure this is related to the whole broken online problem with the US version. Curious if anyone with the PS3 US version has gotten their score to show up?

It happens to me also. For any game I had a delay from the time I have finished the game to the time I see the score on the leaderboard (from one hour to several hours) but some games are not considered at all for the leaderboard. Of course when it happens to your best game it is frustrating. That's why my target now is to win before 0AD ( :D ) - to cut losses by avoiding playing hours only to see your result ignored.

Anyway, it beats me why one can need hours to post a result on the leaderboard :) .

I have the PS3 european version - patch 1.10.

Top Bottom