Game of Thrones - based on Magistermodmodffh2

schargiel

Chieftain
Find this szenario within an own mod with much more houses and heros here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=520749

This is a map of Westeros and a part of Essos.
You can choose of 12 diferent houses. Each house has it´s main characters.

The goal of the szenario is to establish your capital in King´s Landing (build your palace there). Therefore you have to control 4 cities. (It´s not a mod, so there is no game ending, after reaching the goal.) (If someone wants to make a real mod with me, please tell me! schargiel@gmail.com)

This map is most fun in multiplayer mode, but also is a real challange in single player mode.
I changed the power of some spells and the unit "ARS", who ist the leader of the Others (barbarians). He is very strong and brings destruction to Westeros.

You have to replace "CIV4UnitInfos" into: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Magister Modmod for FfH2\Assets\XML\Units

For better balancing you can replace the file "CvSpellInterface" into: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Magister Modmod for FfH2\Assets\python\entrypoints

Have fun and tell me whose house wins the Game of Thrones.

I will keep updating the szenario.

5.5 Update:
- You can play the Wildlings now. Cross the mountains and look for new city to live. You dont loose without city, so leave your home before Cold Death comes to close (-;
- Ars is the leader ot the Others (barbarians). He is very strong. But there are some possibilities to stop him. Maybe you will find them???? (-;

5.6 Update:
-better balancing of the Others

5.7 & 5.8 update:
- integration of world wonders according to the story
- better balancing of the Others
- adaptation to new magistermodmod
- Jaime can taunt (replace CIV4ArtDefines_Unit for better looking)
- Khaleesi can upgrade to Dragon Rider
- someother little changes

Attachments

• Games_of_Throne_small_5.9 - Magistermodmodffh2.rar
    10.5 KB · Views: 212
Top Bottom