[Game Open] [BtS] Archipelago/Standard/Normal [Need 4-6 players]

I think you do, you emailed me only the other day to politely decline Chi .... :)

Yes your correct :blush:
Host?

Lets Roll !!!

I wanted to give my opinion on a subject condition we are voting on;
The option to trade research and broker techs I mostly agree or live with the agreement to not allow this option. But we are operating on an Archipelago map this time and disabling these option strongly change the nature of this type of game. Because everyone will want to research sailing to find and secure Resources most players will have taken the same path and have no trade able techs anyway. Later trading resources is on everyones mind and simple trading can go only so far. If we are only 4 players with no AIs and some/most players are unwilling to gift//trade/broker techs (then the check mark is just a formality

Excited we will be launching this game today. Based on the players I expect this will be a very fast moving game, 1 turn per day!

So we are doing a small map with no AI, correct? should be... interesting ;)

What will the turn order be? Based on location it looks like it should be:

Scienidez
Bathsheba
Nighthawk
Eclipse

If we do that order I see no reason why we can't do 1 turn per day pretty much every single day, possibly more on weekends.

Also FYI - you can launch the game and send through email without being setup in PBEM tracker right away. We can work out the tracker details as we get going.

Hey Scienidez, if there is room for one more then sign me up. I am GMT and can play pretty much any time of the day.

Hey Scienidez, if there is room for one more then sign me up. I am GMT and can play pretty much any time of the day.

Jon - send Scienidez a PM too if you havent already... we were set to launch yesterday, so we might be able to squeeze you in under the deadline last minute if you work quickly. Personally I love more players, the more the merrier... it will make the small map work out much better with 5 rather than just 4...

Mitiu was on line after your offer, so he could have reacted.
As you say, Jon had his chance, and he has been online very recently.

I would PM (and email) Mitiu and give him a one or two or three hour deadline to join,
....or just go for it.

Top Bottom