Game paused - The verdict.

:shake: how did it come to this?

sad, sad, sad.

I suppose it all began with some rather unfortunate game settings that left the game open to this sort of loophole.

da Vinci I just don't buy your argument, sorry. There's no fingerprint, video footage or dna sample but the highly improbably results combined with the highly suspicious logging and out repeatedly is like playing in a pub quiz where you're not allowed to use mobile devices and one team gets an improbably high score but throughout there was one guy in the team who had to keep going to the toilet every five minutes and took his iPhone with him. Gimme a break, I wasn't born yesterday.

I suppose it all began with some rather unfortunate game settings that left the game open to this sort of loophole.

da Vinci I just don't buy your argument, sorry. There's no fingerprint, video footage or dna sample but the highly improbably results combined with the highly suspicious logging and out repeatedly is like playing in a pub quiz where you're not allowed to use mobile devices and one team gets an improbably high score but throughout there was one guy in the team who had to keep going to the toilet every five minutes and took his iPhone with him. Gimme a break, I wasn't born yesterday.

This type of post is the problem in a nutshell! It IS PERFECTLY LEGAL to log in and out as often as we want. It IS PERFECTLY LEGAL to TEST battle options as much as we want. After 1 battle goes differently than you expect, you have to reevaluate ALL of your options. This incessant whining that someone is cheating with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE is exactly why we ended up here. :(

Top Bottom