Game worked previously but now I can not get pased the Direct x selection Please Help

Crusier66

Chieftain
Okay I have spent hours reading forums and trying all sorts of things. The game worked and I have played 41 hours on it but I have not played in a while and today I bought and installed the rest of the DLC and now the game will not Load. I am running win 7 64.
When I run the game it askes me to select which direct x I want to use and weither or not I pick 10&11 or 9 the result is the same a user account control box pops up and askes if I want to allow this program to make changes to my computer I hit yes and then it sits for a second and the game pops up in the taskbar for a second then disapears and the direct x selection screen comes back. This will repeat for as long as I have seen and stops when I say no or hit the X on the direct x screen. What can I do? I have tried not allowing the intro movie to launch and skiping the direct x selection but then it just goes to the user account control box and then you se it look like it is loading up and then back to the box. Is there anything else that will work?

Top Bottom