• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Gameflood Modcontest - we would appreciate your vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a great mod, but overall I must say that Fall From Heaven gave me much more fun, I played it from 0.60 and every time I play it it is a great game, while I can't say so for Rhye's, if only because I only played 2 games of it. Plus FfH has much more brilliant features, design hotspots, graphics... generally it feels like it involved more work. Rhye's a great mod and I enjoy playing it (if just loadings were just a bit shorter!), but Fall From Heaven is still better in every aspect.

I won't say it wasn't expected, but even so: Congratulations on the win!

(The Results)

“1 in my book by far. This one is hard to even view as a mod …truly a mod masterpiece” – Dustin Hansen of Polystew

That's reminds me of the time I was selling the mod to a RTS nut friend of mine heh.

Well Congratulations guys! y'all deserve it!

“This mod is, BY MILES, the best mod in recent memory.” – Graeme Bayless of Kush Games

Both of those quotes are nice to see from people such as this, for all of us here have already felt this way for a long time. ;)

Does this mean I can start advertising FfH2 as a best RTS game according to industry experts? :)

Their quotes could've been better, but I guess 'mod masterpiece' is good enough... for now. :evil:

Well I think the suggestion that the mod makes the game feel like a new game in a quote is a quote you can take to the bank.

;)

Congratulations!!!
I wonder if they will publicize full review or something?

yea, congrats to the team! i would love to see the full reviews :rolleyes:

Congratulations. You deserve the praise for all efforts you take to make FfH2.

There could be a "trophy hall" sticky thread with these Soren Johnson's, Gameflood and other quotes. :)

BTW It seems CIV is the best moddable RTS game :D

Congrats! A well deserved win.

Does this mean you are rich now :p

Congratulations folks...

I can't fake being surprised. I would have been only if this wasn't the outcome. The quotes short as they are still say it all. It is a full blown STR Game based on the civ4 engine. And as a game it excels in every aspect.

I actually like to stress the high artistic value of FfH. This aspect is quite breath taking and it overwhelms the player at the first encounter with the MOD.

My best wishes for a yet higher levels of excellence with the awaited coming release for BTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom