Gandhi on the Rocks

I think up to Deity level, a quick military victory can always be achieved with Cavalry, so no need to enter the Industrial Age. (And especially no need to research Education, if you are fortunate enough to get Artemis on a significantly large land mass!)

Not sure about Sid, though, I haven't played enough Sid yet to have a sound evaluation of its feasible strategies. But in my most recent attempt in COTM127, all I needed was Invention/Berzerks, so I guess in favorable circumstances it is also possible to get a quick military victory on Sid, without having to go all the way to the Industrial Age.

I would be interested to know how far any future game(s) that you play go on Sid 60% warm, wet, 5 billion pangea.

Thanks for doing the story I really enjoyed it. And wow 74 hours. I only took 29 hours and I didn't win until I was researching space flight. And I thought I was micromanaging, but probably not as much as you. Or you just left it on.

Thanks for doing the story I really enjoyed it. And wow 74 hours. I only took 29 hours and I didn't win until I was researching space flight. And I thought I was micromanaging, but probably not as much as you. Or you just left it on.

Probably around half the time was spent writing the turn log and making screenshots, etc. So the net playing time was around 30-40 hours, I guess.
But not all that time goes into micromanaging... Sometimes I sit back a while and think about plans, like the one with the Iron Island, battle plans, which wonders to go for etc.

Top Bottom