Generic Europe 1600-1812

Steph

Multi Many Tasks man
Retired Moderator
Excellent! These will be especially useful in differentiating between the 3 German civs in my scenario (although they don't need too much in terms of this, as they have a nice amount!), and also between Denmark (who currently have few flavour units for this period of their own) and Sweden (who've got a nice amount to play around with - and will especially do so one their unit pack is released!)

These are amazing, I must say! :goodjob:
But um, what up with the extra half a jacket on the hussars?

and they told me santa does not exist, they even showed me other game sites long dead to convince. but i have a weapon. whom should i beg for some medieval steppe units hungarians, kipchak, bulgars, patzinak and so o. multi many tasks cavalry with bows and close combat. also some infantry units.thank you sirs:eek:

Alright alright alright!!! I have missed these units so much! I have wanted some generic units for this time frame!

Double rainbow all the way! (That's how I feel about this pack) :lol:

I'm grateful that you decided to include the 1812's as well.

Question though, what does Targeter mean?

Hmm. These are perfect for a mod I keep kicking around in my head.

Also, who exactly would be giving the spanking? I may be into that sorta thing, you know.

These are amazing, I must say! :goodjob:
But um, what up with the extra half a jacket on the hussars?

Green jacket with golden strips = Dolman
Red jacket worn on the shoulder = Pelisse

Typical hussar clothing. although here I painted a Chasseur of a cheval of Napoleon's imperial guard.

Woah, no way! Steph is a unit creator now, in addition to all his other skills? Well done indeed!

Actually, the packs were already made last year by Sandris. But he did the FLC for only some of them. The others are just true colour storyboards.
I'm making palette, and then producing the FLC.
The generic pack was fast, as most of the colours are the same, and civ coloured. And the workers and settlers were already done by Sandris.
Still, it took me 6 hours non stop.

Top Bottom