Genghis Khan's Declaration of War (Kinda Funny)

Morpheas

Warlord
Khan literally said this.

"I don't have a chance of winning, but I will find a way to defeat you!" then Dow'd me.

I had 4x his military strength. I lol'd a bit.

I then proceeded to conquer all of his cities and razed them all, out of spite.

This AI boys...this ai...lawl

Yeah suileman do the same atack me with warriors and I had rifleman

The funny part was that my military advisor was saying that we are losing the war :crazyeye:

It must be some flaw in how they calculate military strength. Or it might be from the fact that I never sign open border agreements unless I am exploring through a country, and I'd rather pay 300g+ instead of giving them access to my borders.

Anyone have any insight is how the AI calculates military strength? Quality vs quantity in units?

Whats the funny part? He knew you were stronger and would probably defeat him, and said so. This is just what they say when they DOW for some other reason and know you are stronger.

It is more stupid than funny. A better approach would be to strengthen your defences or wait for an opportunity rather than commiting suicide. Mistakes such as this one are what make AI more stupid & less fun.

Agreed, Babri. I was so dumbfounded by the move that I had pause the game and laugh. this is a situation where I want Vassal States from Civ4 back. I would've surrounded his capital and forced him to become my Vassal State. If he refused, I would've taken one city at a time until he did.

Agreed, Babri. I was so dumbfounded by the move that I had pause the game and laugh. this is a situation where I want Vassal States from Civ4 back. I would've surrounded his capital and forced him to become my Vassal State. If he refused, I would've taken one city at a time until he did.

Pause civilization?

When you are 4 times stronger than the AI, it doesn't matter what the AI does. When the AI wants to win by conquest waiting longer might make it more difficult, and perhaps is it seeking allies against you.

Was at war with Hawii, SOnghai does the same, "I can't win, but I'm DOW anyway." etc.
Finished the Hawians, then finished the Songhai, funny enough, he had been friendly.

Yeah suileman do the same atack me with warriors and I had rifleman

The funny part was that my military advisor was saying that we are losing the war :crazyeye:

I've had my advisor simultaneously tell me we're winning the war and advising me to sue for peace immediately because the war's not going well...

Top Bottom