Germans, once again at top of the world

Byzama

Chieftain
This game was my third one so it little bit more advanced than other two.

I built Berlin in an ideal place. Grassland around the whole city and river what gave my city water. After discovering Wheel I found couple of horses very near. I sent first a wrrior to scout a good place to start Leizig and after warrior I sent archer to south were I found both France and Babylonian.

Leipiz was also built in an ideal place. There were iron and spice in citysquare and silk in jungle up north.

I built in next five turns two more citys and found France, Babylonian and India. After couple of trades I got communication to England, Japen and Russian.

Time lapsed fast and I got all the time further in sciences than others. For a moment I was the strongest of all civ's, but then space went out and I got large empty zone in my areas. So "saint" Joan d'Arc thought that they could expand to my territory. I got pissed off and attacked. France went do pretty fast. My only problem was that one settler escape to an island. I tought that perhaps was time to make a peace.

I saw how Russians and Japaneses expanded to my territory. I decided to attack both after Babylonians.

I attacked after high demands to keep peace and because Babylonians didn't like my attitude (nobody didn't;) ) they didn't pay my. So war was declared and I attacked. Babylon fell and I started to built my army even more bigger. My army consisted mostly of cavalry, few swordmen and longbowmens and very few knights.

Japaneses were on my way and in two turns I captured eight of their citys.

Further the game hasn't gone. I don't know but I lost temporarily my interest to game, but I think that it's coming back. But in this situation I think that the game will end for militaryvictory. All civ's that I have discovered have been destroyed or put in my kill-list.;).

So the game has once again took my mind.

OK. Situation is this right now. Japanese are destroyed and Russians, too. Now I have three armys and lot of cavalry, some artillerys, not so many longbowmen and few infantry in battle. My citys are now defended by infantrys and some citys have cavalry for fast attacks. Now my eyes have been turned to Chineses and I think that after that is time for destroy Egyptians.

Top Bottom