Get together on AIM for MP games!

tristangreer

Warlord
Figured it would be a good idea for people to post their AOL/AIM names on here if they wanted to play MP games. It might make contacting people and arranging matches a little easier. This might be a stupid idea, so be sure and flame me if it is. :rolleyes:

Would suggest this be moved to the multiplayer forums

I'll be the first, I'm an average, maybe a little lower then average CIV3 player but I plan to change that for 4, anyone message me on AIM at Mason11987, be sure to tell me what it's about so I don't block you :).

dont wanna sound like an idiot but what is AIM?

Mine is UltraCube2000.

Why is it just AIM? There are so many more... imho a thread for your contacts in general makes more sense :) I don't use AIM (AOL -> *urk*), but I got ICQ, IRC and xFire... and I'm sure there are some ppl that also got msn etc. :)

Thunderfall said:
Yes, we created a MP forum tonight so thread moved. :)
Perhaps this could have been stickied also for future use.

here is my info
AIM: classicalhero7
MSN: classical_hero7 at hotmail dot com
YAHOO: classical_herp7 at yahoo dot com dot au
IRC: classical_hero

Here's my info.
AIM: MajinJecrell
Yahoo: Jecrell2
Xfire: Jecrell
Google Talk: Jecrell

Mason11987 said:
AOL sucks, but the AIM client is seperate from AOL, you should check it out.
Personally I use Trillian. It allows me to use all sorts of instant messaging clients at once and it also checks my email.

AIM: UndeadLiberal

Have been following the sites previews and such of civ4, which are top notch excellence by the way, and decided to join. I am a decent civ player, been playing since the very first incarnation and currently play civ3 on emperor (though I loose more games than I win). My AIM is periculum69 and like Sailsa said just send me a message with civ in the tittle.

Just curious if the game will provide some form of MP service to let us all get together? I don't use IM services because frankly I don't like em. I used to have ICQ but found people are very sensitive and can get upset when you dont message them back so I just stopped using it. I don't even like answering my phone. More of a "If I wanna talk to ya I call you attitude" Anyways, not saying that to be rude, I'm not a rude person, it is just who I am. So will there be a way to join up with some of the people I see posting all the time other then an IM.

Top Bottom