GiantGuineaPig's 2nd Pitboss game!

GGP, since you aren't responding to my emails....can you PLEASE remove me from the Turn Notifier email. You said you'd do this over a month ago and I'm really geting tired of getting them.

Thx

Someone declare war? Didn't you just declare war on me a few turns ago?:eek:

Ah well, I suppose I knew it was coming sooner or later. I just didn't expect it to be you, Wing Wah. If anyone wants to offer help, please do! :)

By the way, the server seems to be down again. Since GGP's Egypt has been destroyed, thought I'd better post since he may not be aware of it.

Yeah I was worried that once I took out his civ that the server might be a bit less stable. I'm sure he'll get it back up ASAP as he normally does.

Maybe we need someone to take over the game?

ggp was having adsl issues last night, and it seems his network connection dropped out. Game has been reloaded, and it seems only Moose has lost his turn (PMB and Pennywise get a chance to get their turn in now before 1525AD).

Wing Wah, if you are in communication with him, can you PLEASE get him to take me off of the Turn Notifier emails? I've asked half a dozen times already and have gotten no response. It's getting very frustrating.

I'm going to be away for about 5 or 6 days. I hope this doesn't mean everyone takes this opportunity to declare war on me! :eek:

Wing Wah, since we're still at war - if you conjure up a significant attack I'd appreciate it if you could get GGP to switch me to AI until I return. Or of course, just hold off attacking until I'm back :mischief:

It was worth a try.

Enjoy

Haha, big mistake pal you're going down! GGP hardly checks this thread!

Just kidding, I'll hold off till you're on AI or you're back. The server seems inaccessible at the moment anyway - again.

dribnairb said:
I'm going to be away for about 5 or 6 days. I hope this doesn't mean everyone takes this opportunity to declare war on me! :eek:

Wing Wah, since we're still at war - if you conjure up a significant attack I'd appreciate it if you could get GGP to switch me to AI until I return. Or of course, just hold off attacking until I'm back :mischief:

It was worth a try.

Enjoy
:lol: :lol: I take it for granted you're not exploiting this and building extra units and military techs during this time ;) ;)

Dandridge said:
:lol: :lol: I take it for granted you're not exploiting this and building extra units and military techs during this time ;) ;)

Sounds like more than one power is interested in fighting the French...

Righto, game host got disconnected, but for some reason we couldn't connect to the game after that (even though civstats reported all ok). It's been reloaded from the last turn that we didn't finish, i.e. 1535AD. Agemo, I'm not sure if you lost your turn or not, it says you haven't ended your turn on civstats.

Also, HitAnyKey, the pbnotify isn't running anymore so you shouldn't receive the mass emails anymore, except the ones from civstats (which you can turn off, I presume). Same goes for other eliminated players.

Dandridge said:

Well, I still had military units in my build queues :) but I notice I was switched to AI at some point so God knows what it's done to my cities :cry:

Ah well, I'm back now. So I can sit back and wait for the onslaught...

LOL! Well... Agemo now has a military with combat experience. He killed about 10 of my units. I guess my DO OR DIE plan will result in me DYING!

I wanted oil. He had oil.

He also had a better military than I thought.

I got thrashed! LOL!

Top Bottom