Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

Tracker is down, but last time I checked it was still with Knoedel. Is the turn soon coming around?

Tracker is down

Info from my hosting company ...

"We recently had a licence issue with cPanel and have moved all the website to a new server. We should have all of them back up shortly."

So tracker is up again and its still Knoedels turn? Did you get your trouble with internet sorted out?

So tracker is up again and its still Knoedels turn? Did you get your trouble with internet sorted out?
Yeah, weeks ago. That turn must have slipped through the cracks, my apologies, and thanks for the reminder.

Turn played and sent.

Finally GPS! Looks like ruff's Tanks are breeding like rabbits :sad:

Quite a respectable amount of battleships aswell. We have raided Ethiopian border cities to relieve pressure from our allies.

This is a tracker for Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth

It's year AD-1680
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Ruffster John
Forum Name: Ruff Hi
2 weeks, 0 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

sorry - everything is coming at once. This is on my list for the long weekend.

Went to play my turn ... couldn't find it in my inbox. Found it in the trash. I wonder what that means?

It's year AD-1685
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Ruffster John
Forum Name: Ruff Hi
2 weeks, 3 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

yes - I have it. Will knock it off this weekend.

It's year AD-1695
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Phylhom
Forum Name: Phylhom / Bathsheba / Zoot
2 weeks, 6 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

The tracker seems not to be working... and the same is happening in other pbem... :(
They should be fixed now. Let me know if a particular game tracker isn't working.

Hey ... did anyone see the death notice for 'Michkov / Dangun Wanggeom'?

Top Bottom