GMR Invitational: Nowhere to Hide

New Weird Order

Schlitzie
Please read carefully if you are interested in this game:

This GMR game is an open invitational, which means you may sign up here, but may, or may not, be chosen to play. My hopes are to have a good mix of beginners and intermediates with an advanced player or two in there. Do not apply if you are not sure you understand the game settings, or feel you may be unable to complete the game.
This game requires G&K and ALL DLC. It is up to you to determine before signing up whether or not you have ALL DLC. ALL DLC means ALL DLC. Look it up if you have to.

"Nowhere to Hide"
STANDARD SPEED, 8 player, no AI, 16 CS, Choose your civ, TINY MAP, Random Map, Legendary Resources, OCC, All victories, No ruins, No Barbarians, No diplomacy outside of game forum, 20 hour turn timer with 20 skips permitted. This will be a very crowded map. Settings are not negotiable, and changing them will only cause confusion. ALWAYS refer to this original post for settings.

My setup screen is prepared for 8 players on a tiny map, and requires no action on your part.

When signing up please include Steam name, time zone, and preferred hours of play. I am in no hurry to set up or begin this game until I know everything is in place.

Steam Name: deathgod222
GMT -3
Play time from 12pm to 2pm and then from 4pm until 7pm
Civ: Egypt
(I have all DLC and G&K)

The issue has been resolved, or I wouldn't be posting here. My internet should work fine from now on.

Hi NWO. Have you tested 8 players on a tiny map? I know it's possible to add AI to SP games, but I didn't think it'd work with actual players. Good idea if it does, though, sounds like an interesting game! OCC this tight would be fun.

I've had a set-back in my health the last two days. I really don't think it is very responsible for me to start another game, I keep trying to start more games without thinking ahead. I'm sorry guys, but it's best I stop before I begin. The 12 games I'm in now are more than enough.Sometimes I get in over my head. I don't want to do that here. The potential of GMR really got me excited.lol.

It's for the best that I not start this game. I was just wanting to get some MP in since I always wanted totry it and GMR made it possible for me.. Hopefully I will be well enough to finish the games I'm in. I have every intention to do so. Commitments are not a good idea for me right now lol

guess I should have thought about that before lolSorry guys, I know I have cancelled my last few attempts at starting a game, but it's for the best. Odds are not in the favor of me finishing them all

I'm just going to enjoy the ones I'm already in. Thanks for the interest though.

Best of luck with your health! Don't let civving push you over the edge!!

Thanks for some good ideas.

Top Bottom