GMR: Scarcity

Raging barbs doesn't let you gain more units. Only camps. In fact, it's more difficult to destroy barb camps...

At quick speed i will be lucky to get 3-4 extra units before the ren. era.

I pick Germany because of landsknechts :)

Ok. You have the point. I'll stop being annoying then.

Waiting for Islandia to select his civ on GMR. Haven't heard from him since he didn't turn up on Saturday, hopefully all is well.

Options:

1) continue waiting
2) launch the game as is. Maya may be a funny color, but probably not, and with a timer the AI could play Islandia's turns till he reappears.
3) remove him from the game and launch with 8.

Please discuss. :)

8 please.

Islandia said he will be busy and he got too many games atm. There will always be game that he can join later, but an AI from start or long time waiting will kill a game quickly.

Agreee with EEE. Tought you can still keep maya in the game as an AI, so if Islandia is still interested, he can join and try to salvage whatever the AI made of his civ.

And if not, it will give us a nice target for our nukes!

Agreee with EEE. Tought you can still keep maya in the game as an AI, so if Islandia is still interested, he can join and try to salvage whatever the AI made of his civ.

And if not, it will give us a nice target for our nukes!

What I meant is no AI and starting with 8

Launched. World age and rainfall random, all else as discussed.

Well, got a heavy tundra start...Lets try to make something out of it!

Strangely enough, we Byzantines got a desert and jungle start, with some tundra not far away.

Strangely enough, we Byzantines got a desert and jungle start, with some tundra not far away.

The few times I have played with the Byzantines I have had desert and jungle. I wonder if they have a bias toward it. I don't see why they would.

Jungle .and séa start here. Could be worst.

Yes, also coastal here. A good thing, with the barbs raging. ...there may be some other bits of land that are nicer that I'm not mentioning. :p

Tried every possible way, still got a wierd loading crash ( the one I've never seen before, it loads into the inca discription screen, but words and graphics are empty)

Also the file is 2.6mB for turn 0?!

Tried every possible way, still got a wierd loading crash ( the one I've never seen before, it loads into the inca discription screen, but words and graphics are empty)

I think we need a little revert here.

I like my start despite having toundra tiles. wheats/deer/gems combo.

This may be my fault. I don't remember taking my turn. I had a lot of turns to make yesterday (10+) and I may have uploaded the wrong file. :(

I like my start, mountain-surrounded hills! What can Inca ask more?

I played turn 0 a second time after GMR update.

Yeah I reverted it back to you when...I think E hit trouble after Michael thought he uploaded the wrong file...?

Top Bottom