GMR: Scarcity

That's a great start indeed. No worries, Byzantines shouldn't belong anymore on this earth because it's an AI. Not that much will be done in the near future.

Hi Netherlands. Are you connected by land?

Might need a revert. I just took my turn but the submit button didn't show. Then I tried again and Tab's turn appeared.

That's a great start indeed. No worries, Byzantines shouldn't belong anymore on this earth because it's an AI. Not that much will be done in the near future.

Well, if Byzantine is short lived, at least their worker can survive in our Inca empire and make a living by constructing a terrace farm. (we dow Byz and steal the wandering worker):p

You are welcome Tab. Now head back the way you came from. Strangers are not welcome in the kingdom of France.

Incans(EEE boy) DoWed the Germans! But...why? We shall resist to death!

Why you mass military in the first place? Inca is just reactionary to your intention to kill us.

Did i attack you? ;)

I would have left units behind that you would have attacked anyway :)

Did i attack you? ;)

I would have left units behind that you would have attacked anyway :)

Did my xbows withdraw from the battlefield when your melee units attack? They seem to not withdraw.

Anyway, Inca has learnt the lesson and will consider peace if that suits the German interest.

Kiffles your forces have been scouted. Japan has taken the initiative in defense against your invasion. I believe the terrain is in my favor, maybe you should reconsider this? Either way Japanese warriors are ready to show you their bravery.

Kiffles your forces have been scouted. Japan has taken the initiative in defense against your invasion. I believe the terrain is in my favor, maybe you should reconsider this? Either way Japanese warriors are ready to show you their bravery.

Carthage?
Naval or land invasion?

The proud nation of Netherlands wish to convey our full support toward our neighbour and friends, the japanese. If the mighty kingdom of Japan is in need of anything, please let us know!

Germany @ Tabarnak : Can our Inca prophet preach in the city of Constantinople? We are getting pressures from the desert, and we seek no further peaching into the core cities of Germany. In fact, our religion can serve as a buffer to resist further spreading the desert beliefs. Any term as counter offer?

You can give me gold. I will send you an offer but you can always modify.

The tide of Inca/Germany war has turned in favour of Inca, Constantinople falls into our hands. Also the century-long leading position of German technology is about to turn the second as Inca finally pulls ahead with 5 consecutive bulbing of GSs and a GE+Oxford rushed Hubble for another 2 GSs.

The tide of Inca/Germany war has turned in favour of Inca, Constantinople falls into our hands. Also the century-long leading position of German technology is about to turn the second as Inca finally pulls ahead with 5 consecutive bulbing of GSs and a GE+Oxford rushed Hubble for another 2 GSs.

Great job EEE :goodjob:

Incans are just getting better. Hid production per city is superior to mine and it's painful for someone trying to attack from a distant land. His reaction is almost instantaneous.

The city states steal is the game changer. Even when burning tiles he seems to recover each time. I had wait a single turn before DoWing you to make sure to have every cs with oil and and this decision has been turned against me :blush:

It was a matter of time before he could push ahead. I also lost a bit of interest in past weeks making bad decisions and not thinking enough deeply.

Games are so slow that i sometimes forget to follow my ''perfect'' plan(i never take notes).

Haha what a boomer. I played the last turn when Kiffe asked me to. Then i saw Carthage with half health :lol:

So i told him about before he can play his turn :)

It's pretty over i must say...

Top Bottom