Gods from the Sky (development)

Yeah...I think I will take one of those by that Phalanx guy :)...damn I cant work on the rules anymore...keep switching to Strugatsky. You know who's falt it is :p

About the map, it's literally one half done:

EDIT: I completely forgot about the fact that I had added stars... Hehe... After you closed this I intended to use it for my own NES, and those served a storyline purpose. Will fix. ;)

Don't you dare take the stars away! I love them how they are :)

NK could you finish this map? This way I dont have to steal a map already played on... if you can I can finish the rules and all soon.

If you can could you please do a few rivers too?

wow, she's a beauty! It's a shame we can't play these maps more often :love:

lol so when can you finish this map?

and will you play?:mischief:

That's the best "random" map I've seen ever. Its only fitting that it should be done by NK, I guess. ;)

(That said, IMHO the eastern coast of those continents that are already in place looks SLIGHTLY repeated - maybe you could make one of those macropeninsulas there thinner?)

Hmmm the right side of the world looks really empty,great map tho.

Wonderful, simply wonderful map.
Better then the previously coolest map I've seen around here (Daftpanzer's) if you complete it.

Love the stars.

In any case, Gelion, I'm afraid I won't be able to complete that map myself for at least one week precisely.

Thats allright. I like the map you made so much I can wait for another week. This will give me enough time to sort everything out.

Deadtenchar?

Too bad. It reminded me somehiw on my first NES idea. Speaking of which, I think I will be gathering up those rules for after FoF...

If "dead" means "not playable at the moment" then "dead". Plus I still need that map.

Map? :)...

Top Bottom