This was a request made by General 666.

Attachments

• CAMOTENTEurowall.pcx
    33.4 KB · Views: 232
  • CAMOTENTEurowall.png
    CAMOTENTEurowall.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 206
Sun Dried Resource

This is supposed to be an alternate for the tobacco resource, but since the detail is so lacking due to the 49x49 pixel size, I would think that it could also be used for sun dried meat or other.

Here is another version, I think I like this one better.

Attachments

• RESOURCES.pcx
    55.1 KB · Views: 380
  • RESOURCES.png
    RESOURCES.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Lighthouse, Oil Rig, Early Fishery, Pump Jack, Golf Course, Barrels (Distillates) and Mine (Grassland)

Here are seven more resources:

Lighthouse, Oil Rig, Early Fishery, Pump Jack, Golf Course, Barrels (Distillates) and Mine (Grassland).

The mine is a resource tile not a terrain buildings file, for those that would rather have a mine as a resource than terrain improvement.

Edit: The Lighthouse was a bit dark, here is another file with a lighter version included, also touched up the fishery.

Attachments

• RESOURCES.pcx
    67.1 KB · Views: 365
  • RESOURCES WITH LIGHT LIGHTHOUSE.pcx
    68.2 KB · Views: 405
Walls Using Terrain Buildings File

Two versions, first is V shaped, may look better standalone than the second version:

Second version, I had the idea to make the fortress go right and the barricade go left.

This way cleaner walls can be made. I know that fortresses and barricades have different attributes, but this does allow walls to be built and destroyed without them having to be a unit.

Of course you wil have to rename them TerrainBuildings.pcx to use them.

Attachments

• TerrainBuildings V walls.PCX
    47.2 KB · Views: 205
  • TerrainBuildings LR Walls.PCX
    40.1 KB · Views: 213
Barb Camp

Continuing to work on the TerrainBuildings file, I made a new Barb Camp. I borrowed a bit from everywhere. Took a quite a bit to get it all to fit.

Made the camp larger with a main fortress and encampments are around the outside, added a flag with the white barb colours (asssuming you still use white for the barb colour).

Attachments

• TerrainBuildings.PCX
    41.7 KB · Views: 289
Top Bottom