Civilization: 1 Babylonian settler
Starting tech: Alphabet and Ceremonial Burial
Difficulty: Emperor
Total players: 7
Restarts: off
Roving Bands (-25)
50x80 game-generated map

Deadline: Sept 25, 2018

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach them directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file). No extra save is needed.

Please send the saved games only to civ2gotm@gmail.com.

Have fun.

Attachments

• GOTM_201.sav
    68 KB · Views: 244
  • GOTM_201.png
    GOTM_201.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Map Analysis

Resource seed is any of 5 family (21, 37, 53). Starting location is 1-special (there is wheat at the starting spot), all other visible land tiles are 2-specials with the exception of unshielded grassland NW which is 4-specials.

how I can get starting techs? seems like its random, should I start game over again until it gives me alphabet and ceremonial burial?

nvm, I just noticed there is file to download. Another question, where I can read rules for game of month?

Last edited:
how I can get starting techs? seems like its random, should I start game over again until it gives me alphabet and ceremonial burial?

nvm, I just noticed there is file to download. Another question, where I can read rules for game of month?

Hi tramwajg, welcome! We are always happy to see new faces around here!You have figured it out already, we all start from the similar position designed in the .sav-file that is posted in the first post of the thread and then see where it it is going from there. If you read through the game-threads and spoiler-threads of the previous gotms you will get an idea what this is about.
The rules are stated here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/gotm-score-and-rules.624506/

I'm going to try this one as a casual game; so far I've gotten fairly lucky with goodie huts (picked up a Legion, a NONE settler, Currency, and Bronze Working), though the placement of my cities has been rather messy thus far.

Would it be possible to get an extension on the deadline. I have my spaceship built and ready to launch, but I need a bit of time to go through the turns between launch and landing.

Top Bottom