GOTM14 Received Submissions - NOW CLOSED

Creepster

Silent Service
GOTM14 List Of Received Submissions

This is the final list of the submissions that I have received for the GOTM14 (Decembers game) game as of January 2nd - 23:59 EST-USA. The timeframe for sending in submissions is now over.

New Submissions Added

gerdy
melinder
Denyd
GnikDrazil

Alphabetical list of all submissions to date

abla
adel
Aeson
Agedone
Anjin Sushi
Apolex
Baldrek
Beest
Betheballdanny
Black Hawk
bobthebuilder
Borealis
Bremp
Cartouche Bee
DanaLea
DaveMcW
Denyd
Dimy
Djurre
donsig
drewshark
ecco
flexo
Fluroscent
frankenchrist
Frosties
Gen. Maximus
gerdy
Greg Loader
Isildur\'s Heir
Iver-P
Japes
jeffelammar
johnpaulcain
Kaiser Berger
Kapapj
keahupie
Kemal
Kibosh
kighr
Kiwi
kukish
LJR of Sweden
Madscot
Man of Kent
melinder
moonsinger
MPF
pdescobar
Phil Martin
Pilferman
Plexus
Pondus
pygzilla
Ribannah
saykor
sinner
Sirian
Skullbones
skyfish
soccernutter
Steve pabo-aegook
Strong2theend
The Mad Swede
Takeo
thunderfall
Trav
Xevious
Yen-Kuang, Lin
Yndy
Zachriel
zagnut

--------
I will try to update the list every couple of days so you know your submissions have been received.

I will list new submissions separately at the top and then a complete alphabetical list of all submission to date, so it will hopefully be easy for you to locate your status.

I have not opened or loaded all the files to verify content so please hold onto your save files until at least after the results get posted just in case I need anything from you.

PLEASE DO NOT POST TIMELINES or SAVE FILES HERE as we need to make an effort to keep this thread clean of any spoilers. Also this list is for the GOTM files and submissions only; Please note there is a separate thread for the GOTM QSC.

If your game is missing or if you need to correct the spelling of you "name" as you want it to appear in the results table please email that info to me at the below link.

Creepster

Please make sure that all of your games are submitted by the end of Tommorow. Midnight on the 2nd (your timezone) is the closeout for all submissions. If your name is not on the list above please resubmit. If you have any questions please PM me.

All games have been received, and the time frame for submitting them is now over. The admin staff will review the results and post them shortly. Thank you for playing and good luck on GOTM 15.:goodjob:

This is probably a completely inappropriate place to post this but ;)

I'm impressed at the number of submissions, considering that #1 it was a deity game and #2 that there weren't that many who actually won it.

However, submitting anyway is the whole spirit of the GOTM, and its great to see that! :) :thumbsup:

Top Bottom