Governments and Politics II

Courtiers and Messengers of Persia:
They are the people who always deliver your messages, but they also have a more secret option. They are the ones who send anonymous messages for you. They require 5g as payment per anonymous message. When hired, it will count as if you delivered the message to their mailing headquarters unless you specify other way. They offer 1 messenger per person to be hired personally for 10g per turn.

A messenger takes 1 session-turn to deliver three letters in one city. Remember that all units travel the same way.

Investigator's Guild of Persia:
They are the very demanded investigators you always hire for 20g. When hired, it will count as if you traveled to their guild to hire them, unless you specify another way.

Nitpick for the newcomers: I assume these should be changed from Persia?

Since we are the celts that would almost certainly be a yes. Persia was GaP 1

Finally!!! :D

House Name: Doutatis
Firstname: Feidhlim

I want my house name as some form of Doteiti, so feel free to celtisize it Jehoshua :)

EDIT: Thanks Jehoshua for the name.

Doutatis = Toutatis simulating a hypothetical vowel shift from "t" to "d". Presuming such an origin it would mean "Father of the Tribe" which is a nod to his GM work in several IAAR's. Toutatis is also the name of a gaulish deity, also fitting with GM work :p

Sorry about the messed up earlier posts. Still learning how this site works.

House name: Gaile
First name: Delwin

No problem :)

I sign in.

-

House Name: Ui Neill.
First Name: Breandán

-

On surnames

I will use this system for your surnames. The Rules: Sign Up has been updated. If you do not wish to use this system for some reason, PM me.

:rolleyes:

-

celtified Christos' name to

First Name: Críostóir
House Name: Cadwaladr ("battle-leader" in welsh])

Would you like this name, Christos?

Nitpick for the newcomers: I assume these should be changed from Persia?

Thanks for pointing that out. It has been corrected.

--

Welcome, and thanks for signing up :)
We will begin tomorrow, giving more time for initial sign ups and giving me time to create your stats, post the Guide, and find a good list of Celtic names...
I will be posting the starting Location today, though.

Would you like this name, Christos?

Even if he doesn't, Im still going to call him by that name. Im not going to accomadate such a primitive usage, which is utterly without relation to the context of the game.

House Name:Coedwig
First Name:Corraidính

I just want to say I am very impressed by the ruleset. It looks to have a lot of potential to make a very complex and interesting game. That being said, I don't envy the amount of work such a ruleset will bring, and am very grateful to Civleader (and Magnive) for undertaking such a monumental task.

Even if he doesn't, Im still going to call him by that name. Im not going to accomadate such a primitive usage, which is utterly without relation to the context of the game.

:rotfl:

:lol: I'm sure Christos will accept...hopefully

I just want to say I am very impressed by the ruleset. It looks to have a lot of potential to make a very complex and interesting game. That being said, I don't envy the amount of work such a ruleset will bring, and am very grateful to Civleader (and Magnive) for undertaking such a monumental task.

Thanks, Dot :)

:lol: I'm sure Christos will accept...hopefully

Indeed, afterall death is such an inconvenience in a game like this :p

Thanks, Dot :)

I naturally concur, somehow you have improved upon the original, at least on paper ;)

Oh, hey, look at this! GaP II! Even if the rules are long as hell and span through more than one page, I'm so totally joining this! YAY!!!

Be glad that the rules are the only things that you have to read :D

the rules are actually fairly simple, at least to me. They are just extensive since they describe everything in fair detail. Magnive on the other hand has to do administrative work, which is much more complex :p

Well you were here from the start of GaP so all the familiar stuff seems common sense. While to some who may have joined later or are just joining now it could seem a bit overwhelming.

Well you were here from the start of GaP so all the familiar stuff seems common sense. While to some who may have joined later or are just joining now it could seem a bit overwhelming.

Overwhelming, absolutely, especially with nearly 2 pages of rules and such. However, reading some of the past games helps give an idea of what to expect and how to play (still working through the last GaP thread).

Top Bottom