GRAPHICS: ancient Greek-Roman user interface

Thanks for the link, but Justus II is right, we need also something similar to the events language in civ2. I still hope for PTW, it has scenarios, so I expect more options for scn designers :)

Update! :)

I updated the mod, please dl the new file from the first post of this thread, there are also new screenshots.

All other pics/attachements have been deleted.

What´s new?

- Slightly modified gfx of the negotiations to fix the problems with the arrows for scrolling up/down

- Added new Civ3 style buttons

- Added a complete readme file in English and German

Sorry for the late reply, I didn´t check this subforum for a while ;)

Do you mean the graphic bug mentioned in the first post (which sometimes appear in the city screen)?

It seems to be a redraw problem - when you add entertainers, scientists etc sometimes a small part on the side of the new city screen isn´t displayed correctly. Maybe this is caused by the fact that parts of my graphics are in an area which displays normally the city radius with the map tiles.

I could probably get rid of it when I remove the columns on the left and right sides of my city gfx - but I like those columns. Maybe I should offer such a screen as an alternative, so the user could decide himself if he can live with the little display bug (but with the columns) or not.

Congrats BeBro!

I like your mod, I even use it, though modified a little bit. I don't like the "original" column-over-column style (eg the frame around leader picture) so I modified it to have only one (long or very long) column.

mikellos

BeBro! These look great! Looking forward to dloading them! lol thanks!

Screenshots dont work, so I guess dowloading via Kring's link could work

Top Bottom