GRAPHICS: Era Specific Hitler Leaderheads

ccm01

Chieftain
Adolf Hitler Animated Leaderhead v 2.0

Made By: ccm01

Version 2.0
This is a totally revamped leaderhead which includes new era specific animations, a completely new leader portrait, and an improved graphic design that blends into existing game graphics better than before.

Description:
This modification replaces Otto Von Bismarck with Adolf Hitler as the leader of Germany. Only the PCX and FLC files have been changed. If you desire to use this modification, you will have to edit the civ3mod.bic yourself to change the German leader's name to Adolf Hitler. The facial expression changes are very subtle, but are accurate reflections of the leader's mood.

Installation:
Please back up your files before using this. If you blow up your machine after installing this, don't blame me (as you were advised to back up your files). To use, simply unzip and copy the contents of the unzipped folders into the corresponding folders in the Civilization III\Art directory (i.e Hitler\Advisors\BS_all.pcx to ...\Civilization III\Art\Advisors) and say "Yes" to overwrite the existing files.

You can get it here:
http://ccm01.sphosting.com

Hope you enjoy.

ccm01

Attachments

• hitler.jpg
    hitler.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6,378
Looks great! I like the way the new graphic is era-specific and looks more like a traditional Civilization image. Please, whenever you have time, make similar changes to the other leaders you have made. I'm sure other people also support you in this. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the positive response.

I am working on an era-specific Stalin currently. However, it is a time consuming process and it won't be available for a little while longer. Thanks again for the interest.

ccm01

great work CCM, i think you have mastered the leader-head creating art. Is there any chance we could see a Vladimir Lenin head at some point in the future?

Cool but shouldn`t he be wearing his nazi uniform instead of a suit?? That would look better, but still pretty good.

Your hitler heads are pretty cooleven you know that he is a humiliation of the world.Im thinking of downloading him but does his head actually move and tilt and frown like the original von bismarck does when your negotiating and tranding and stuff?:confused:

hmmm... personally, Wolfshanze's FascistPatch head looks a lot closer in reality to Hitlers. (I mean, It's not like I knew the guy, but still..:rolleyes: ) That's even though his is not era- specific.

I'm using most of your leaderheads now in my game, and it's really nice to be able to change the appearance of the leaders (and great to crush some of the worst leaders in history...)

Anyway, how do you do it?? Do you import real pics and change them, or do you work from scratch?

Impressive, I must say.

//

I have accessed your site in the hopes of new leaderheads popping up (King Arthur, maybe?), but all I see is baseball stadiums. Are you out of the leaderhead biz?:confused:

He never made an alien leader head.

Cool but shouldn`t he be wearing his nazi uniform instead of a suit?? That would look better, but still pretty good.

Huh? Hitler always wore a suit. I'm not even sure if he had a uniform. he was a statesman first - he only took over the army later.

good heads though.

Since the original site is hosting baseball stuff, I'll post it from when I d/l it

edit: I used the 'Upload file' link, but it doesn't show in the post. Is thta supposed to happen? God knows how anyone's gonna get it.

Originally posted by Dark_Legion
i went to the website but it only has baseball stadiums in it.
where can i download the file at?

me too......:confused:

Hi,

good artwork, really!

But...

Why this terrible guy Hitler?

This man was not a German! He was Austrian!

He rules Germany from 1933 to 1945!

12 years in a 1200 years old history!

This weired monster is not Germany!

Germany is for example: Goethe, Bach, Beethoven.

Or leaders: Friedrich der Große ( "In this country everybody can live as he likes to!").

Bismarck, who gave Germany Social-Insurances in 1881!

And many more!

They all do represent the German Nation better, than Hitler does!

burkh

Still, noone was even close to Hitler in making impression on the surounding world. Face it, Hitler will be remembered when all the others have been long forgotten ;O)

Top Bottom