Great General Problem

Sciguy001

CiV Great Scientist (duh)
OK, so I was playing as the Greeks for a domination victory on Emperor on the X-box 360. Every civilization had been conquered except for the Russians and half of the Mongols whom I have been warring with the whole game. I had recently butilt Leaonardo's Workshop, so my numerouse catapult and canon armies that I used to dominate the Romans and Americans automatically upgraded into Artillary:D I had managed to acquire a great general from defending Sparta from the Mongolians with a rifleman, so I decided to to place him with my huge Artillary army for teh %50 attack bonus and head them straight towards Moscow for the win. I decided to take the other two cities that were next to Moscow easily so I thought that it would be easy to win. So I was marched my Stack of Doom over when I noticed that the great general appeared as a little car a square down from my stack but thought that he was there just because the graphic would not fit in with my Stack of Doom. But, a stray Russian ME109 Tank whent onto the square and got an "Overrun" versus my defencless general with a strenght of zero even though the general was supposed to be attatched to my rifleman:mad:. I still won the siege, but with more casualtys. Has this ever happened to anyone before? Is it a glitch, or what? Please reply:)

Whoops, I didn't realise that someone had already posted a thread about this

Top Bottom