Great Library!

General_W

Councilor & Merlot Noble
Dear Scholars and Wisepeople of the World…

Epsilon Team would like to formally announce the grand opening of,
"The Great Library!"

All World leaders and distinguished thinkers of every land are cordially invited to the opening ceremonies.

Our Chief Librarian, in recognition of the fact that trying to find a book in these vast halls can be rather intimidating, has compiled a Must Read list of books as place for you to get started.

Enjoy!

For the Military Strategist:
  • "I Win!" by U. Lose
  • "Danger!" by Luke Out
  • "Tug of War" by Paul Hard
  • "Get Out There!" by Sally Forth
  • "Military Defeats" by Major Disaster and General Mayhem

For the International Diplomat:
  • " Cry Wolf" by Al Armist
  • "I'm Fine" by Howard Yu
  • "I Say So!" by Frank O. Pinion
  • "Leo Tolstoy" by Warren Peace

For the Domestic Minister:
  • "Good Works" by Ben Evolent
  • "More for Your Money" by Max Amize
  • "Off To Market" by Tobias A. Pigg

For the Wanna-be World Dictator:
  • "Military Rule" by Marshall Law
  • "Tyrant of the Potatoes" by Dick Tater
  • "The Past to the Future" by I. C. All

wow making a really big target on yourselves aren't you? what's that two wonders?

:lol: perhaps you would prefer if we didn't make use of our industrious trait? :mischief:

I guess Piffle won't be building any cottages or cultivating any Great People… to avoid becoming a target? ;)

Anyway, no need for thinly veiled attempts to rally support for our doom – I'm sure the thought has already crossed everyone's mind.
I would only remind everyone that score is a fickle thing… and The Leader, may he live forever, if proud to welcome Innovia and Loco into the 400 club :clap:

Stop on by the Great Library, Tubby. We've got some great books on relaxing and easing paranoia. :)

paranoia is fun. no need to ease it. :p

On behalf of Aloha congratulation on the wonder, but ours is still bigger:p

On a personal note i'm dissapointed to see a few classics missing from the collection like "Urban Sanitation by Sue Ridge" to name one. Looks to me like its more of an "above average" library then a great one:) ;)

Also i must say GW i have a chuckle every time i see that in your slogan you substitued the word ignorance with Epsilon (it one of my favorite books)

Robi D said:
Also i must say GW i have a chuckle every time i see that in your slogan you substitued the word ignorance with Epsilon (it one of my favorite books)
:lol: - hadn't really thought of it that way...

And while we’re on funny sigs, yours always gets me too… with the double typo on “your”… should be “you’re” since it’s a contraction of “you are” :D … I know, I know... I'm obnoxious … it’s just a pet peeve of mine. :)

And good call on 1984… it’s a classic! :thumbsup:

On a personal note i'm dissapointed to see a few classics missing from the collection like "Urban Sanitation by Sue Ridge" to name one. Looks to me like its more of an "above average" library then a great one:) ;)

Thats exactly the way I feel. Mega libraries are putting mom and pop libraries out of business and ruining our communities. When the competition is all gone and they jack up your late fees, then you'll know what I was warning you about.

:lol: - hadn't really thought of it that way...

And while we’re on funny sigs, yours always gets me too… with the double typo on “your”… should be “you’re” since it’s a contraction of “you are” :D … I know, I know... I'm obnoxious … it’s just a pet peeve of mine. :)

And good call on 1984… it’s a classic! :thumbsup:

:lol: Yeah a noticed it quite a while ago but i never get around to fixing it.

And yes 1984 is a classic that hasn't lost its relevance in modern times:)

Top Bottom