Great Lighthouse bug?

Baldor

Chieftain
Costal city with lighthouse (completed five turns ago), but I’m not allowed to construct the Great Lighthouse:cry:.

It hasn’t already been built elsewhere, and yes, I do have both sailing and masonry.

...---...---

Post a save

Costal city with lighthouse (completed five turns ago), but I’m not allowed to construct the Great Lighthouse:cry:.

It hasn’t already been built elsewhere, and yes, I do have both sailing and masonry.

...---...---

Is it possible you started it in a different city and then changed your mind ?

If you did start it in a different city, remember to go into the city screen and eliminate it from the production queue completely...

Are you sure you have masonry? I know I made that mistake recently of forgetting that GLH requires both masonry and sailing.

Just re-read your post, sorry I didn't see that you stated yoiu have masonry.

Solved the Great Lighthouse problem, thanks to Worldbuilder.

I usually ignore wonders, except for the Great Lighthouse, need that one to stimulate my addiction for random events.

So far I’ve got 15 random events in a row.

2800 Waters of Life
2740 Truffles
2680 Parrots
2620 Horseshoe
2560 Miracle
2500 Prairie Dogs
2440 Healing Plant
2380 Man named Jed
2320 Breakthrough
2260 Happy Hunting
2200 Pasture Built
2140 Famine
2080 Great Beast
2020 Motherload
1960 Tin

I’ve managed to build two stacks of random events this time, they’re almost ready to be posted here in the forum, but of course, first I need to find out how to do it.

Two tiles, side by side;

Left:

Waters of Life
Great Beast

Right:

Truffles
Parrots
Prairie Dogs
Tin

I’m researching for Iron Working and Jade now.
Horseback Riding and Forty Thieves is perhaps a doubtful candidate, but I’ll certainly try to fish for it with a couple of farms. Horticulture in not a part of this experiment.

Solved the Great Lighthouse problem, thanks to Worldbuilder.

Glad to hear you solved it. However, having gotten folks interested in your problem, enlighten us…… What was causing it?

My solution didn’t address the cause, so your guess is as good as mine.

After investing several hours conquering all these random events, I just made a decision to continue without the Great Lighthouse issue of concern.

Top Bottom