Gulf War Mod

Its a scenario more than a mod but due to resetting computer a bit back I lost progress (saved all my stuff on backup and forgot korean scenario :mad:) but I think there is still an older version in my thread somewhere so I do plan on putting it back in just not high on the list

The only question is beside DLL changes what other changes occur? Because if there are new tags in things like leaders, units etc. that could be much harder to merge as aposed to if it was strictly DLL and python

I certainly am willing to keep this up and finish it. I can devote time to it soon too as my other projects are coming near completion (adv dipomacy 2.4, Client States, etc.). These things will also be in the Gulf War mod as well.

Same goes for me, I am about an hour of modding away from having my first working modern Alliances update (thats been in the works for about a year now) but I still have a lot of work to do, once that is complete though, I would be willing to work on this as well

Took a tad of a break but ive been modding a bit recently

Recently I've been working on my WW1 mod (was a scenario in MA, but decided itll just be better in its own mod) it's been coming along very well, most of the xml is done (minus buildings) and for the scenario everything is done besides placing units and buildings. All the cities have historic population numbers and everything, it's actually looking fairly good if I say so myself:blush:

Been working a bit on my Africa mod as that needs major improvements.

I use to know python a bit..but haven't tried in a while but it probably wouldn't be difficult to try it again

Not good with animations whatsoever, or really art in general, I can do basic stuff, create things, skin buildings and simple units (not so much people units)

I have several things I gotta finish up (mostly ww1 mod) but then id be interested in picking this up

If I could pick python up again, wed make a good team that could quickly make mods

I've actually given up most of the art due to time constraints and other demands. That's why I was asking if you wanted to finish any of it. I'm just focusing on C++ right now in the little time I devote to modding. If it is just some paintshop stuff I could do it for you though.

Top Bottom