Hamachi for quick starting PTBS games

I played a few games with it and don't recall any problems, but it was ages ago and I wasn't the host. I recall it being very easy to use for everyone involved even though some of us had in the past had connection problems with normal direct IP.

I`ve also used hamachi a few times. I works quit well. It`s a free download.......then just learning to use it...........you open hamachi first then join arckons hamachi`s address. Then you would load Warlords and join the pitboss game normaly.

I like to join but i only have vanilla. Is there gonna be a vanilla Pittboss too?

Sonnybonds, if you're desperate for a vanilla game, I recently (+/_ 15 turns ago) took over from someone else. English.

The position is not great as it was boxed in when I took it over. But not hopeless as I intend sailing around the civ boxing me in to space still open for cities.

I am playing in 2 PBEMs, 5 other PTBS games and with 2 more to start soon. Most of them Warlords. So I don't mind giving you the opportunity.

If you're interested, e-mail me and I will give you the details so you can log in, have a look, and make a final decision.

Top Bottom