Hammers from Religious Buildings

Boris the Brutal

Chieftain
I can't work out how sometimes I get 2 hammers from religious buildings on this mod. In Rhyes and fall it seems to be linked to controlling the apostolic palace but not on this game. I had it with Turkey who had Islam but haven't managed it with any of religion. I'm pretty sure my civics are the same too. Any ideas?

I can't work out how sometimes I get 2 hammers from religious buildings on this mod. In Rhyes and fall it seems to be linked to controlling the apostolic palace but not on this game. I had it with Turkey who had Islam but haven't managed it with any of religion. I'm pretty sure my civics are the same too. Any ideas?
It sounds like you're talking about DoC, rather than base RFC. In DoC, it's tied to the Hagia Sofia, if I recall correctly.

Indeed. The Apostolic Palace in DoC is a shrine and the +2P from religious buildings is tied on Haghia Sophia.

KEEP IN MIND, that expires with Machine Tools, the tech in current DoC that unlocks factories.

It can still be that Boris means the AP production bonus in original RFC, where all civs get the bonus. As far as I remember, you don't even need to follow the AP religion yourself, just need to have the temples and/or monasteries.

However, you can still permanently lose the bonus long before obsoletion, especially if you defy a resolution. Even as the "villain" status eventually recovers, the AP bonus is never restored.

... or Boris means DoC, then Logoncal and Jarlaxe are right.

Top Bottom