Has Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO FAR? (Share Your PumpSpice Horror Stories Here!)

Plains-Cow

Best Resource; Always Wins
We've all seen it by now: that flavor of expensive coffee that's taken the Western World by storm. Far from its humble origins as a means of flavoring new-world dishes and desserts, this festive fall fancy has become a meme all its own. Never has such a mix of seasonings caused such joy or such contempt; now it can be found as... a butt wipe? Will this be society's "bridge too far" moment, or will pumpkin spice motor oil be next year's biggest seller in the automotive department?

What's the weirdest pumpkin spice product(s) you've ever seen? Stories are welcome, especially if you have photos!

Oh, I thought maybe she'd made some racist comment or something.

Never really did pay much attention to that group.

It's a great autumn french toast hack. Just keep the OG raw cinnamon and nutmeg on hand to make sure you get the right balance.

Pumpkin spice went too far the minute it came out in the first place. Blech.

Never tried it

It’s so strange living outside the Anglosphere and seeing the world change around me. Things I’d never heard of or seen become part of a culture that I was raised in, but now am becoming increasingly foreign to and alienated from.

I think it’s different when you’re exposed to the gradual change all the time. I remember going from tapes to CDs, software coming in big boxes, cars that went from boxy to smooth. Now I don’t see it every day, so it really comes as a shock every time I do.

I don’t really know what pumpkin spice is, and by the time I figure it out, it’ll be gone again.

It was a thing back when I was a teen, so I'm surprised it's still around.

Why do they call it pumpkin spice, anyway? It could have been much better...
Spoiler :

Pumpkin is the Spice Girl who has been airbrushed out of music history.

It is really sad that Candice Sugon (better known as Pumpkin Spice) died of PDMA. Such an awful, terrible way to go and it is a shame that her legacy as a performer and an activist in the important cause of PDMA awareness has been all but destroyed by the other Spice Girls in order to deny her grieving family royalties.

Pottery.

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 22-00-51 The Official Story of Pumpkin Spice the Excluded Spice Girl.png

Top Bottom