Hastur's Razor

I'm planning to move Tsunami to be a Water II or III (in which case it would temporarily turn land into water) spell.

Cultists would also loose the Water Walking promotion, but gain 2 spells: Mutation (the current Chaos II spell, which will be replaced wiht summon chaos marauder) and Call to the Deep Ones (which would give the unit a chance to summon and/or capture some normally invisible (while in the water) sea monsters).

Speakers would loose Summon Kraken, as Krakens would be among the beasts that the Call to the Deep Ones could get you. They would be more successful in using the Cultist spell. They would also gain Hastur's Razor, and Water Walking. The water walking spell would give a temporary water walking promotion to all melee and disciple units in the caster's stack.

I may give Hemah an Affective Dreamer promotion that essentially casts Wonder though a PyPerPurn effect. He may also gain a spell that lets him deactivate the dreams temporarily, requiring Incense.

Certainly interesting. I did like having mutate on my cultists back in the day. It would mean the loss of my personal favorite "things to say" when playing with my friends.

"And here's Cultist Stan with the weather. What have you got for us Stan?"
"TYPHOON!!" *GOOSH*

Well....it makes me laugh....
:hide:

I'm planning to move Tsunami to be a Water II or III (in which case it would temporarily turn land into water) spell.

Cultists would also loose the Water Walking promotion, but gain 2 spells: Mutation (the current Chaos II spell, which will be replaced wiht summon chaos marauder) and Call to the Deep Ones (which would give the unit a chance to summon and/or capture some normally invisible (while in the water) sea monsters).

Speakers would loose Summon Kraken, as Krakens would be among the beasts that the Call to the Deep Ones could get you. They would be more successful in using the Cultist spell. They would also gain Hastur's Razor, and Water Walking. The water walking spell would give a temporary water walking promotion to all melee and disciple units in the caster's stack.

I may give Hemah an Affective Dreamer promotion that essentially casts Wonder though a PyPerPurn effect. He may also gain a spell that lets him deactivate the dreams temporarily, requiring Incense.

We know! You wanna put this into your modmod too.

Haha, excuse the extreme bump but I'm playing Masters of Mana and I have Hemah and got to wondering, again, what the heck Hastur's Razor does. I googled it and this was the top result. I was surprised to see that I was the one who started the thread... 15 years ago. Haha. I suppose in 2038 when I'm confused again I'll end up here once more.

Heh, funny.

Top Bottom