[BTS] Have any of you won as France in road to war?

I didn't think it was possible until I came up with a clever strategy. Navy, bombers, and all land units other than standard infantry are irrelevant and shouldn't be built. Just build standard infantry and jet fighters (especially jet fighters).

Stack tons of jet fingers in your border cities that would get attacked by Axis powers and set them to intercept. They'll hardly even get a chance to attack your land units because the jet fighters will keep intercepting them. With the tech tree, you obviously want to get the improved jet fighter asap and bunkers are good since they'll be bombing you as well. Then I would beeline so you can get industrial level 4 and after that, it doesn't really matter, although I'd personally recommend beelining for modern jets. All you have to do is survive because the other Allied powers (particularly America and Russia) will wipe the Axis powers out. Although once it gets to the point that you're obviously invincible, then you can start building artillery and heavy tanks to take the fight to them (although you wouldn't need to).

Playing as France and using this strategy to survive is literally all you need to do to win. It's quite fun and I enjoyed it a lot.

Top Bottom