Have the bad points been removed?

FirstLine

Chieftain
Hello. I nearly bought the new Civ game today - I have all Civs 1 to 4 - but I wondered if the annoying things of religions, units walking on water, slow focus shift, unstable screen and prog closing have been omitted. Can someone tell me if so, please.
Thanks.

Religion is out of the question (except for being a Tech) ;-)
Units are not walking on water, but sometimes in water if attacking someone in a coastal area (but it looks realistic)
Focus shift is quick.
Screen is stable (at least in PS3, which is the one I have, and I haven´t heard about problems for the others)
Prog closing I have no clue about the problem you are referring too, so I don´t know if it is gone.

The game is great, and I have played Civ 2 and Civ 4 earlier, so I have been around in the Civ world for a while. Trust me on this, go buy the game.

Just remember that this is NOT Civ5. It is a completely different game, designed for consoles, not the PC. While part of the Civ family, it is a side branch, not part of the main trunk.

That said, I enjoy Religion in the Civ4, and the other things you mention, I have never experienced. Must be your system. ;)

Top Bottom