Heads-up with automated workers

Chesster

Chieftain
My wife told me of this experience last night.

She automates her workers and she sent a settler, troops and a worker to another part of her continent via sea transport to settle next to some gold, sheep and something else. So she gets there builds a city and the workers start working the tiles. The Gold gets mined the other tile gets completed and before working the sheep tile they decided to jump on a ship and head back to the motherland.

Keep an eye on your automated workers they don’t exactly do what you expect them to.

They also go crazy with the farms seriously they build enough farms to get you to 20 population in a city by the midevil era, or at least they did when I tried it, which left me with not enough trading post to make any money. I also have not found a way to make it so they leave old improvments like in the last one, because as it is now they just distroy and rebiuld things like crazy and ruin my balance I've set up in my cities if I just let them automate. Also with no improve nearest city they go nuts running back and forth, like you mentioned.

The automated workers needs fixed big time.

Also please let me know if I am wrong and there is an automated workers leave old improvments.

Top Bottom