Heart of Destiny

I made an oops. I forgot to change the text for the TQ.pcx file. It will work now as it should. Once there is a graphic for it. I'll make one for the patch I'm working on.

Attachments

• PediaIcons.txt
    149 KB · Views: 73
Here are some fixes to ini files and the TQ leaderhead files. I reformatted them. They were all in RGB format instead of index 256 colors. Now in game they shouldn't have any magenta spotting or solid black pics.

EDIT: I'm not sure I'll get more done today, but that was all in the mod istelf that was coming up. I had some others, but they appeared to be errors with the non-scenario files, which would mean my game version of Civ3 has an issue. I'm going to playtest it and if I get it running and get some shots of the tech trees I'll post that I can do the arrows.

Attachments

• Fixes.zip
    189.2 KB · Views: 70
No prob. I was able to get into the game and I got shots of the eras 1-3. I'll see what I can do about arrows now.

P.S.-Did you ever clear up some room for my reply to your pm?

Wow, this is OT, but I think I just set a record for myself in number of post in a day. It used to be about 25, but I think I more than doubled that today. I wonder if there is a way to find out.

EDIT: Figured it out and I had 60 posts today. :eek:

So far...

ok now 61, and I'm done for today. Good nite folks.

Sorry, I've had some unexpected delays. As soon as I got a bit of time, I'll get on to that tech tree.

I think there should be more city improvements in the game. I´m not shore exactly what things require much comp power but when i play this mod and have reached the industrial age and got my hands on the world map it takes so much time between the turns. I have an xp 2800+ with 1024 mb ram but still I have to wait more than 5 minutes between the turns. I´m currently playing on a europe map (112 x 86.) with only 14 civs at the same time things should go smoothly. In the beginning there are none of these problems. Waiting time between turns in ancient and medieval are only a few seconds. So I´m not shore but maybe it´s all the units at the same time that require, the lack of wars could slow down the game a lot... maybe more improvements would compensate a bit. I compare this mod with the rise and rule experience and in that mod there were not nearly as long waiting time between the turns as here. Does anyone have any good ideas how to change the game a bit, reducing time between the turns without ruining to much of this mod. Becides cutting resources on the map and reducing civs?

but do you know what things require the most? I really enjoy this on the europe and world maps, isn´t there anything I can do to cut the loading times? do all you guys play this mod on small maps?

i played on a large map with no problems... and i added in some trade improvements of my own (Major Port and i gave it back to airports) honestly, HN units and invisible units are the only things other than trade routes and map size that would mean anything time wise but there arent any (and more in the large map game i played due to my own editing) but sword! dont edit out the larger sizes!

Top Bottom