Help - Foreign Corporations

Norfolk Fool

Chieftain
Help! Foreign corporations have established themselves in all of my cities :-( and are screwing up their production, how do I get rid of them??

Thanks

Tell me one thing--Is the game you have named "Call to Power II" or "Civilization: Call to Power"? If it is, I think you've got the wrong part of the forum.

The CTP section of the forum is right here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

However, since I have CTP as well, I might be able to help...

Have you discovered the tech that allows you to build Lawyers? If you have a Lawyer, you can issue the "Lawsuit" command (or something like that, not sure what it's called exactly) while inside a city w/ a Franchise to get rid of it. Unfortuantely, this costs quite a bit of gold (like in real life ;) )

yep - just get the lawyers onto it ... but also make sure you have other steal units around to stop those pesky corporations comming back and eating up all your production again. Spys work, but you can also use most any other steal unit too. Good luck!

Alternatively if you don't have lawyers of your own yet, send out diplomats to search every adjacent tile to your city. Chances are that you will physically bump into the enemy lawyer unit. Now you can clobber him with a military unit but do that only if you're ready for war with that civ.

Top Bottom