Help! MP games list scrolls by endlessly?

AU_Armageddon

Cenobyte
How do you stop it!?!

From gamespy I see the list of games scrolling so fast that I can barely read any and have not any remote chance of catching it before it has scrolled off. Holding the menu's scroll button with the pointer does not even help. No sorting preferences help.

This can't be right surely? I've played everything and this is the most insane MP set-up I've ever experienced.

With no way of selecting, I randomly joined games. Randomly joining games sent me into game after game that was well underway.

All I wanna do is join a multiplayer game from the START.
Impossible scrolling aside, I can't believe how disorganised it seems. No pertinant info. You get 20x as much info from trying to start an Age of Empires type game that will take only 30 minutes. Even Unreal Tournament told me more!

Where's all the complaint threads? Where's the help threads? Help!

use the arrow keys on your keyboard instead of the mouse. Also it helps to click on the black icon at top besides "host ping" to bring all the new games at top of the list. any game with a white pillow icon means the game already started.

click on any game then use arrows to scroll - and consider yourself lucky - I get kicked out of gamespy to a restart of my computer after about 2 minutes in lobby.

Top Bottom