HELP! Nifskope!

Louis the XIV

Sun King
So I'm working on the 3 aka 4 musketeers and I got to Aramis. Because Aramis is more religious I want him to have a Christian cross. I successfully put in the cross but I accidentally pressed EXIT at the 'tool bar' so now I can't move the cross!
I know this is a newbie question but can someone please tell me how to open the coordinates box?
CASE SOLVED
upload_2020-11-24_11-42-31.png

Last edited:
Try view->block list and view->block details to open up the side menus so that you can properly click on stuff. But this is a newer version than what I am using. Also activate windows. xP

Try view->block list and view->block details to open up the side menus so that you can properly click on stuff. But this is a newer version than what I am using. Also activate windows. xP
Thank you! That worked!
P.S. I have to pay around 750 lei which in dollars is about 350 and the only thing that happens if I activate windows is that I can personalize my background.

Hence the xP which is how we ancient folk used to write smiley face with a tongue poking representing a joke, comedic jab or general light harted wink back in the last century before picture smilies were a thing everywhere. And yes, I did in fact go to school up hill both ways, true story.

Top Bottom